Head of Marketing
In Kind Direct
Head of Marketing
The City, London
Permanent - Full Time
This is a broad and varied role which offers the opportunity to refresh and run the marketing function and to also support In Kind Direct International. Working closely with other members of the Senior Management Team, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and delivering a fully-integrated marketing strategy and plan. Supporting all aspects of In Kind Direct's work, the HoM will be responsible for the delivery and upkeep of the charity's website, on-line catalogue, ecommerce campaigns and social media channels.
The strategic aspects of the role will bring the Head of Marketing into contact with a highly commercial Board of Trustees (MDs from Disney Store and P&G, Amazon Fresh, Lloyds and others). The successful candidate will need to be a highly engaging, commercially minded professional who can identify with the In Kind Direct cause and who has the ability and gravitas to engage with senior stakeholders as well as demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
- A broad, commercial marketing/communications background
- Ability and enthusiasm to take a strategic overview and also work operationally which is required given the small size of the charity - 19 people
- Ability to lead the marketing team, bringing innovative, creative ideas to the organisation; inspiring other team members with fresh ideas, stories and initiatives and an overall review of the way the charity approaches its marketing
- Private sector or charity background, with exposure to product marketing or driving product sales
- KPI/ROI orientated individual, comfortable with analytics with experience of measuring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and activities
- Ability to communicate strategic and creative ideas to internal and external audiences and at very senior levels in a confident and eloquent manner
- Ability to originate clear, compelling content suitable for multiple audiences, telling the In Kind Direct story, cross-platform
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, keep calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
To Apply, please click the Apply button.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted applications on a rolling basis. As part of the selection process, and candidates may be invited to meet with a Prospectus consultant at our offices.
For further information, please call us on 020 7691 1920.