Email Marketing Executive
We have an opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join our Customer Engagement team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and managing all customer activation and retention strategies, including the Cass Art Rewards and Student loyalty programmes. You will use RFM data, transactional data and web browsing behaviour to deliver inspiring, relevant and timely communications which achieve outstanding levels of customer engagement. The focus is on activation and driving repeat purchase, along with delivering a consistent customer experience across our stores and online. The role requires a combination of strong analytical skills and creative flair to create relevant and engaging campaigns to drive customer loyalty to Cass Art.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
- Together with the Head of Customer Engagement, create, execute and continuously review CRM strategies which drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty, and overall growth of the business.
- On-going management of customer segments on our marketing platforms which are aligned to this strategy.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Engagement to implement lifecycle and behavioural triggered email campaigns, reviewing continuously to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop initiatives to help improve and drive data capture across all customer touch points including the website, stores and competitions.
- Work with the Ecommerce team and our Loyalty partner to build or amend transactional emails and electronic receipts, which are a critical aspect of how we communicate with customers.
- Day to day operational management of our loyalty schemes, including Cass Art Rewards, Cobalt Blue and Viridian cards. This involves working with the Customer Service team to manage customer queries, monitoring KPIs at store level, ensuring continuous availability of cards and relevant marketing collateral, managing web content relating to each scheme.
- Undertake email performance and loyalty scheme reporting and gather insight to continuously improve engagement and develop our CRM strategy.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience owning email marketing and segmentation plans, including the end-to-end co-ordination, within a retail brand
- Experience of using at least one email service provider for at least 12 months and an excellent understanding of email marketing best practice.
- Comfortable managing and analysing large volumes of customer data, intermediate understanding of Excel, e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUPS
- Ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- An analytical mind and inquisitive nature
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring others to work with you
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, flexible and highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly