Graphic Designer, Brand strategy consultancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative designer to join our busy agency, this is a permanent role. Around 2-5 years experience required.
Brand Potential - we are a brand strategy agency working with global organisations and entrepreneurs across diverse sectors from FMCG, retail, tech and private equity. Inspired by insight we build big ideas that bring everyone with us. You will have had essential experience within a UK based brand consultancy or brand design agency working with recognised consumer brands.
You will be able to translate and express strategic thinking across a wide mix, whether it is creating a social media campaign, an innovation platform, packaging designs or just the perfect PPT slide.
The role, skills and responsibilities of a designer at Brand Potential - you will be able to juggle a number of projects whilst being able to focus on the output -
- Creating mood and positioning boards and visualising propositions.
- Visualising ideas, concepts, facts and information.
- Creating diagrams to illustrate complex issues and creating visual themes.
- Designing brand identities, packaging graphics and packaging structures.
- Visualising innovation ideas for brands, products and services.
- Creating visual support material for insight, strategy and positioning work.
- Designing and creating impactful and inspirational presentations.
- Creating stimulus material for insight and co-creation.
- Creating internal collateral and social media campaigns and print ready artwork.
Our culture - our style is one of informed informality, highly engaged, informed and insightful whilst being approachable and accesible. We focus on our clients, not us, helping in a meaningful way, thinking commercially as well as creatively, always considering all aspects. We always think about the ‘what's next', helping our clients to think about the future opportunities. Our team are a diverse mix of thinkers, innovators, researchers, creatives, iterators and commercial people.
We are looking for someone to collaborate with, teach, mentor and build visual thinking into big brand ideas to help us become an even bigger international success, and as Brand Potential grows so will the role.