PR Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager
Job Title: PR Account Manager
Location: North Bristol/South Gloucestershire
This role is for a fast growing, multi-award winning, B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We're looking for talented, experienced Account Managers to keep our customers' PR & Marketing programmes on track. You will manage 3-5 accounts of varying sizes and complexity. Career progression can be swift and rewarding. We give you the support and training to make it happen. 1 - 2 years' agency experience is essential and B2B PR, digital, marcoms experience is highly desirable.
Being organised and managing a number of projects in parallel is vital to this role. PR Account Managers ‘own' their accounts. They multi-task, looking ahead to see what is coming, and making sure everything comes together on time.
Our PR account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hardworking bunch and passionate about their work. Our focus is on our team and team-working.
- Managing multiple projects, keeping track of deadlines
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with customers and media
- Writing persuasive press releases, letters, blogs and feature articles (We have professional writers for technical pieces)
- Lobbying editors and placing the editorial we write in print and online media
- Spotting opportunities for campaigns, developing and selling them into customers
- Managing multiple social media accounts and create innovative content
- Interview customers (and their customers); brief in-house and creatives/writers/ photographers etc.
- Network at industry awards/ events, and support customers at exhibitions
- Experienced in agency life
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Literate, numerate and articulate with excellent communication skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to learn quickly and show initiative
- Able to work in digital, online, social and print media
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; PR Account Manager, Marketing Account Director, Marketing Agency, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Account Management, Customer Care, Customer Service, Client Care, Customer Account Management, Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, PR Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Sales Manager, Advertising will also be considered for this role.
Apply for PR Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly