Senior Wayfinding Graphic Designer
A multi-disciplinary design agency is looking for a senior wayfinding designer to join their highly creative team. You will be helping brands come alive and creating engaging spaces. You will value the aspirations of brands, delivering fresh, innovative and creative ways to define meaningful moments. From brand activation, to hospitality, wayfinding signage and interior design, you will be creating spaces and experiences that bring brands to life.
As a Senior Wayfinding Designer, you will have a background in information and communication design to join the London team.
This role requires excellent typography and graphic design skills with a strong background in information and user centric design.
• Degree in Graphic Design, Information Design or other related subject or equivalent
• A reliable track record in delivering large public wayfinding projects
• Relevant practical graphic design experience
• Excellent understanding of user and people behaviours in complex environments
• Experience of developing products or working with product designers
• Immaculate verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
• Experience of working within a multi-disciplined design team
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience of working with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• An understanding of architectural packages is desirable but not essential
To apply to this role please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.