Marketing and Communications Officer
An exciting opportunity has recently come available for a Marketing and Communications Office to join a reputable B2B business based just outside of Leeds. Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for helping to deliver a strategic social media and digital marketing programme for the business.
- Monitor social media campaigns across the industry and apply them to the social media presence of the business.
- Assist in promoting brand awareness, updating content and design of corporate websites.
- Maintain internal communications throughout a variety of channels.
- Work with the marketing teams to implement the communications strategy across social media platforms - Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Assist in planning corporate events.
- Help with branding requirements including brochures, packaging and logo requests.
To be considered for this position you must be already working within a similar digital marketing and communications position with proven experience with managing corporate social media platforms. You will take a proactive approach to tasks and be comfortable liaising with staff members and external stakeholders at all levels. Due to the business being located outside of Leeds you must also be able to drive and ideally have your own car. Please get in touch for further details.