This fast paced drinks company is looking for a well-rounded ABM to join the small team for this this growing brand. This is a newly created position, bought about by year on year growth of the business and brand- so a great time to join the business! The role will to support the marketing a manager on key brand initiatives- with lots of fun and exciting projects on the go. You will be a dab hand at multitasking and prioritising key project. Due to the size of the business you will play an integral part of the brand and comms initiative. You will live and breathe the brand and really understand their positioning, audience and key comms channels and be able to create engaging and on-brand content and copy that reflects the brands TOV.
You will excel in:
- Social media- managing content and calendar across all channels (Insatagram, FB, Twitter, youtube)
- Reporting on campaign success and providing solutions and recommendations to meet business objectives
- Working with key stakeholders- to develop content and stories. Be able to reflect brand in content development and copy writing.
- Liaising with sales teams and creating global tool kits
- Significant knowledge of the drinks industry and the on-trade and off-trade Athol
- Creating sales tool kits for teams to sell in to on trade
- Developing materials- i.e POS, on-trade promotional material
- Community management
- Passionate about the alcohol industry and this brand
- Genuine interest in on-trade and finger on the pulse with other relevant brands and associated events/ trade accounts
- Hands on happy to do broader strategy but also get your hands dirty!
- Self-starter, confident, happy to work in autonomous entrepreneurial environment
- Someone who is great and passionate about writing engaging and on-brand copy and content
- Ideally with drinks (alcohol or mixers) experience