Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading membership body with over 200,000 plus members around the world! They're a traditional body with a leading marketing team!
Create, own and deliver the Digital marketing strategy to attract a pipeline of high quality students in line with our client's global marketing strategy.
- Lead the appointment and management of Digital Media, Content and Creative agencies to drive performance and value.
- Robustly analyse and report on all digital media activity and spend to drive organisational learning and consistently increase ROI through systematic optimisation.
- Work with the data analytics team, using big data and other data sources, to build understanding of detailed audience segments and target accordingly with the most effective content and media.
- Manage and control the digital media budget and expenditure to cost-effectively drive consistent lead pipeline and achieve student recruitment targets.
- To proactively evolve and innovate their digital media marketing activities in line with latest trends in best practice and technology, where appropriate.
- To work collaboratively with regional marketing teams to understand and meet their digital media marketing needs, driving organisational learning, innovation and best practice.
- Work with the heads of marketing planning to raise the performance of those websites under markets' responsibility, by improving natural search and optimising digital user journeys and content.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of B2C digital marketing strategy and execution, with demonstrable expertise delivering effective campaigns across digital media, social media and SEM.
- Deep understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimisation practices across Facebook and LinkedIn. Proven knowledge of regional search engines and social media platforms, e.g., Yandex, Baidu, Weibo, WeChat.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to communicate effectively, build trust and achieve success with colleagues of all levels, cultural and geographic backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in B2C advertising content development, media buying and management across multiple platforms and international markets. Significant experience working with DMPs, DSPs, ad networks and retargeting.
- In-depth experience managing agencies and media budgets to achieve continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable experience working effectively in matrix structures and complex stakeholder environments.
- Proven experience delivering localised campaigns in a global organisation would be distinctly advantageous.
You will be a self starter and ready to take on this massive challenge - working with global markets and making an impact.
If this ad resonates with you, apply today and send your CV to email@example.com