Senior Workplace Designer - REVIT
A global architecture, design and strategy practice are looking for an experienced Senior Workplace Designer to join it's boutique Shoreditch office.
- Leading projects from inception through to completion
- Producing full design documentation in Revit
- Project and team management
- Liaising and presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Conducting site meeting through to delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree in interior design/architecture
- Proven experience working with leading commercial practices
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate clearly and passionately.
- Experience running small and large scale commercial workplace projects.
- Confident in client facing and attending on site meetings.
- Ability to lead a team as well as be a team player
- Hunger to develop innovative and creative solutions
- Strong proficiency of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning and renowned team to work on projects across multiple sectors for blue chip organisations - ranging from major refurbishment to fit out both in the UK and Europe. Applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered.