Mid-weight Motion Designer
My client, located in Shoreditch, London, are looking for a mid-level animator/ motion graphic artist to join a fast paced, creative team. They are mid sized studio producing a wide range of live action and animated content; from TV idents and commercials, to music videos and feature film titles as well as online advertising and corporate comms and are looking for a multi-talented, full time motion graphic designer to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate would have a strong art and design background, at least 3 years experience working with Adobe After Effects and must be comfortable both working alongside a roster of creative directors as well as producing content individually.
▪ Stand out portfolio and reel
▪ Strong understanding of design, typography, colour and composition
▪ Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
▪ Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
▪ Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
▪ Super organised, detail driven, proactive team member
▪ Bachelors degree in Animation, Motion Graphics, Illustration or similar
▪ Preferably 3 years experience in Motion Graphic design
▪ Experience working with high end camera footage (Red Epic, Arri Alexa etc) is a plus
▪ Knowledge of Cinema4d is a strong plus, other 3d software knowledge may also be useful.
Please note - We are not looking for 3d Character Animators at this time so please only send your most exciting, creative and unique Motion Design reels.