Freelance PHP/MySQL/O365 Developer
We're looking for a developer to start ASAP and be available to work full-time for at least the next 3 months.
Our client is one of the smartest companies in the finance sector. They offer a range of services that enable their clients to make the best decisions. They don't just publish conclusions. They back up their recommendations with reasoned analysis.
In order to further help them, they're looking to create an in-house, bespoke investment management platform. This will involve designing, coding and testing complex pieces of software. The developer will need to be proactive and take the initiative to improve on existing software as well as proposing innovative new solutions.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management of Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years of IT solution development experience, ideally within the financial sector
- Advanced skills in PHP5 OO programming and MySQL databases
- Must possess a good understanding of common databases, web and application architectures (MVC frameworks is a minimum, CakePHP is a real plus)
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 integration (Microsoft Exchange)
- Must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems; able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- True team player who can adapt and excel in a fast paced working environment
To find out more, please apply.