Middleweight 3D Architectural Draughtsman
Our London based client is a small but expanding creative agency who produce and install creative concepts for international luxury retail brands.
Their true strength and main focus is designing window displays, runway shows, pop-up shops, events and exhibitions.
We want to hear from a mid-weight 3D Architectural Draughtsman who can, without hesitation, hit the ground running! No hand holding.
Please don't apply if you do not have -
- Fashion background
- Knowledge of Vectorworks, Vray, Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is advantageous
Needed for the role -
- Understanding and realising creative concepts under the guidance of the Creative Director.
- Understanding and realising the 3D visualisation and technical aspects of a creative concept under the guidance of the Head of 3D.
- Understanding feedback and how to apply it, checking in frequently to keep the Creative Director and Head of 3D updated.
- Be able to adapt and adjust to working within the team and integrate into the existing work processes and systems.
- Adhering strictly to client deadlines and requests, informing the Head of 3D and Creative Director of any changes.
- Utilising good communication skills on email with a professional approach to dealing with clients.
- Understanding of construction, materials and building processes.
- Understanding client specific constraints in relation to budget (as a result of materials and construction), brand identity and potential installation issues.
- Understanding or willing to learn and develop 3D modelling skills in SketchUp, visualisation in Vray and 2D draughting in Vectorworks.
Daily duties will include -
- 3D modelling stores and spaces with a good understanding of how to read and interpret drawings.
- 3D modelling to scale, project relevant products supplied by the clients.
- Creating and compiling visualisations into presentations to the highest standards to be sent to clients.
- Draughting 2D technical packages to be issued to production houses and suppliers for build and installation
If this sounds like you please get in touch!
Apply for Middleweight 3D Architectural Draughtsman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly