This specialist in commercial interior projects for relocations and refurbishments include Design & Build, Workplace Consultancy and Office Furniture procurement within their range of services and have a very high customer retention rate.
They work closely with The Planet Mark to improve their environmental knowledge and support the work of the Surrey Wildlife Trust to help protect the local environment and the wildlife it sustains.
Based in Surrey near to the M25, they have a new role that they are currently recruiting for which would suit an Interior Designer who is still early on in their career looking for a company that they can grow and stay with. You will be working on all aspects of commercial workplace design in a friendly, family-run business.
Person / Experience Required:
- 2 years' experience already gained in a commercial design environment
- Fluent in AutoCAD with 3D knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Good spatial awareness and the ability to space plan
- Car owner as there will be site visits
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly