Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Award winning, reputable and established agency is looking for an AM/SAM to join their team in London's West End. Must have experience in branding and packaging.
The person we are looking for will have ultimate responsibility for building enduring, long term relationships, with the ability to drive and grow client business.
To lead and inspire teams and challenge existing thinking.
To create an environment where the development of effective and award-winning brand design flourishes.
What will you have to do?
- Understand client business - both the macro and micro factors that determine business and financial performance.
- Show a thorough understanding of research processes, their values and limitations.
- Provide insight and ideas for developing existing and new business.
- Demonstrate perceptive and persuasive problem solving.
- Present to clients of all levels
- Proactively seize opportunities and drive through with client.
- Understand the broader context of the consumer brand experience.
- Grow the influence / reputation of LM in new areas.
- Be accountable for the performance of their team and their development.
- Lead by example helping to create an entrepreneurial organic culture.
- Work with other core disciplines (design, planning, production and finance)
- Demonstrate negotiation skills.
- Have financial responsibility for the P&L of the business, prompt payment of all invoices and forecasting against agreed target levels
This agency are driven by excellence, small scale large projects, independence, passion and commitment to producing cutting edge and innovative work.