Mid-Senior Interior Designer - Contemporary Private Residential
Boutique interior studio in the inner South West is keen to appoint a Mid-Senior Interior Designer to join their creative dynamic team. They have a range of very high-end contemporary private residential projects, by which they deliver through to hand-over on site as part of their holistic approach. Priding themselves on being passionate about innovation and authentic design, this studio creates exceptionally curated environments.
- As a budding Senior Designer, you would be involved in all stages of a project from client briefing, concept development, construction design and FF&E, coordination and client handover.
- Assisting the Creative Director at all stages of project, along with collaborating with the Project Management team.
- Taking a project lead role across varying high-spec projects concurrently.
- Be a brand ambassador, aiding with PR initiatives and new business.
- Mentoring & supporting junior interior designers across all stages of project.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a creative yet commercial approach, and the ability to proactively drive the studio's brand.
- Have a hands-on approach in taking part in all aspects of the project development, whilst being able to objectively interpret other's ideas.
- Experience collating and producing detailed drawing packages.
- High level of organisational skills, adaptable and efficient time management.
- High level of FF&E sourcing and specification experience, including art & antiques.
- Experience in designing and quality control of bespoke furniture;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Excel & SketchUp
The successful candidate will be given the exciting opportunity to step up into a senior role, having their hand across the entire project scope. If you're keen to work in a creative, collaborative and innovative environment across high-spec residential projects, then please get in contact.