Digital Designer Developer (Hybrid)
Truffle are looking for a designer with front end development skills for a lovely ecommerce client of ours in the ecommerce space.
They have a large in house creative studio set up like an agency working on 360 comms. The role is a mix of design and development, with 6 month secondments in each area of the team (web design, web development, digital design, creative).
- Digital and web design - Design for least two of the following areas. digital; motion; UX; web; email.
- Front-end development - Develop simple, fast, standards-compliant, browser-based static and responsive designs.
- Usability and accessibility - Produce output that is easy and intuitive for all customers to use, demonstrating a basic understanding of current web standards.
- User experience - Understand the customer; employ logical and analytical thinking; demonstrate the importance of consistent customer experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
- Presentation skills - Use prototypes, designs, wireframes, and other presentation material to present your work to colleagues and/or business partners.
- Brand guardianship - Ensure that all work adheres to brand guidelines.
- Meet business objectives - Understand what business owners are asking for, and translate that into commercial, powerful, creative solutions.
To find out more get in touch today with Mishel at Truffle