New Business Manager
Do you enjoy the thrill of a successful chase and love securing new business in imaginative and effective ways?
Our client, a global, award-winning brand agency have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Manager to join their team with a proven track record and ambitious plans for growth.
Our client produce the highest quality work across consumer packaging, brand communications, brand activation, shopper marketing and product development. They have built up an array of clients - internationally and UK - so there's a well-known, highly regarded agency with gravitas to promote.
They need a New Business Manager who is bright, proactive, energetic & highly effective at creating new opportunities and generating face-to-face meetings. An understanding of the FMCG market would be beneficial but not essential, so long as you have a genuine interest in consumer branding and design. We need an engaging and tenacious soul who is riding the same wave as our current team when it comes to a passion for design and a desire to succeed.
- Work closely with the Global Client Development Director to plan and manage the new business development programme and tools
- Research and identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisation and gather information on targets
- Suggest and develop new targeting initiatives
- Achieve the lead generation and targets set
- Submit progress reports
- Input into presentations and contribute to pitches
- Attend relevant conferences, networking/industry events, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager on marketing initiatives
So, if you're an ambitious soul with proven sales/business development experience in the creative industry and are looking to join a tenacious and collaborative team, then this might just be that door to opportunity you should be looking to push wide open!