Currently multiple opportunities in AJ100 practices in Central London for BIM Coordinators to join and support Architectural teams working on a variety of large commercial and residential projects.
This is a hands-on role with day to day interaction with Revit and Navisworks, experience with these is essential.
These practices are looking for someone enthusiastic about the potential of BIM, who is solutions focused, has the ability to mentor less experienced users, and be able to champion its benefits within project teams.
You will have a key practical role on BIM projects and be responsible for the BIM workflow and processes on projects, both internally with staff and externally with consultants and clients.
You will also be part of their senior BIM team with the opportunity to contribute to the current and future BIM development in the practice. These studios can offer career progression, work life balance and boast excellent retention of staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Model and content production in line with company BIM protocols
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Collaborating with coordinating project team models.
- Managing and updating BIM project documents.
- You must have an understanding of the architectural process.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit & Navisworks.
- An understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents required.
- Be an Architect or Architectural technologist with proven recent experience on mid to large scale projects.