Digital Brand Manager
Digital Brand Manager
Baby and child nutrition
To £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Take your digital skills into this exciting role within an organic baby and children's food business, leading the consumer journey in the digital space.
As a digital brand manager your role will flex between leading and activating the social and digital media strategy, to leading a varied assortment of classic brand manager tasks. No day will be the same; you may be creating assets for Instagram or Facebook, writing the copy for the next eCRM contact, or identifying and scoping out product opportunities for growth. At all times your mind needs to be open to what we can do to drive consumer touchpoints better and smarter next time, growing the brand awareness and ultimately growing sales. You will bring fresh thinking and new ideas and have the capacity for the blend of predictable and unpredictable tasks within your role.
We are keen to meet friendly people, ideally with FMCG experience, a natural instinct for all things social and digital and most importantly, with the drive, the brains and the ambition to make changes and help drive the brand forward.
• You'll be looking for a step up from ABM level, or a current BM looking for a change and more accountability, or perhaps from a digital agency background looking to build brand management skills
• Ability to flex your communication style beyond a traditional FMCG audience
• Insatiable appetite and knowledge of all things social and digital - a genuine passion and curiosity…we need you to keep us on our digital toes and stretch our digital presence in a smart and effective way
• Fantastic organisational, project management and Excel skills
• A strong understanding and empathy with our brand and our competitive environment
• Able to work cross culturally
• Creative mind-set
• Strong attention to detail and determination to get it right
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team.