CRM & Digital Executive
Job title: CRM & Digital Executive
Reporting to: Head of CRM & Digital
The Azzurri CRM and Digital team's focus is to deliver best in class digital communications to unlock growth in restaurant covers across 4 restaurant brands in the group. The CRM and Digital Executive will have a key role in this drive supporting the team with the day to day management of brand CRM communication plans, the implementation of promotional plans and producing in-depth analysis to support continuous insight and optimisation. We are looking for an energetic new team member with a driven “can-do” attitude to help deliver exciting communications to our customers.
- Co-ordinate and implement E-CRM programmes. Delivery of weekly emails, local refurb and new restaurant opening messaging and trigger campaigns.
- Constantly seeking to improve our email communications with new and exciting applications to deliver increased opening rates and engagement.
- Working alongside inhouse designers to brief creative and deliver effective email content alongside testing new concepts and ideas.
- Campaign analysis on a regular basis, providing recommendations and presenting insight.
- Forming strong relationships with Marketing Brand teams to ensure on-brand messaging and alignment with key campaign strategies. This includes attending creative workshops, food-tasting and campaign catch ups to allow email content ideation.
- Supporting the CRM and Digital Manager in strategies to drive both acquisition and retention.
- Reporting, monitoring and highlighting any data quality issues with the Azzurri database provider.
- Ownership of the brand promotional plan implementation, whether direct on our websites or with external partners.
- Working closely with both Finance and Brand Marketing teams to understand the effectiveness of the promotional activity.
- Create and capture competitor and market insights and stay up to date with industry best practice.
- Support the team with ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks when required.
Experience, Skills & behaviours required:
- A customer-centric marketer with a deep interest of digital marketing tools and platforms with a strong brand focus
- Strong analytical skills and ROI performance orientation
- 1-2 years' experience in an eCRM environment with proven track record in managing full digital activations/projects - from initial creative briefs to delivery to evaluation.
- Previous experience with ESP systems essential, knowledge of IBM Watson Campaign Automation desirable
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Knowledge of Tableau Software is desirable
- Brief understanding of email design and HTML
- Confident user of Excel
- Demonstrable examples of improving KPIs (conversion rates, open and click through rates etc.)
- Very strong interpersonal skills - impact, influence and collaboration
- Experience of developing new initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively across different functions including Operations, IT and Brand Marketing Teams
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Creative flair and eye for detail
- Marketing degree educated or equivalent
- Passionate about food and restaurants is desirable
- Pension 3%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday
- 50% discount
- Office based
Background - Group
The Azzurri Group is a market leader in the Italian casual dining sector, operating ASK Italian, Zizzi, Coco di Mama and Radio Alice.
The Group employs nearly 7,000 people, serving over 15 million meals a year in our growing estate of over 290 restaurants and shops.
Azzurri's brands are highly complementary, appealing to a broad customer base and lending themselves to different occasions. Both ASK Italian and Zizzi offer a memorable dining experience and great value for money.
The Azzurri Group further strengthened its estate through the acquisition of Coco di Mama in July 2015, one of London's fastest growing quick service food brands, offering a range of quality hot and cold Italian grab and go food.
In the 53 weeks to July 2017, Azzurri reported a 12.5% increase in sales to £263m with an adjusted EBITDA of £38m. LFL sales growth has been achieved for five consecutive years.