3D Senior Designer
3D Senior Designer
Fancy the idea of helping some of the world's biggest brands and retailers solve the problems that others can't?
Do you want to be a part of an extremely exciting Creative Design Agency based in London that always puts its culture first?
Are you hungry, yet extremely humble with a passion for creative problem solving?
Then get in touch!
You will be a key member of a small, loveable and talented team, reporting into the Associate Director. You will be responsible for design and delivering 3D projects under direction of the Associate Director, while providing support and guidance to the more junior members of the team.
- Experience leading client presentations - flawlessly of course!
- You will need to be an effective, confident presenter and a clear, incisive thinker.
- Be able to present and articulate ideas visually, verbally and in writing.
- Paired with the ability to really unfold the story to the clients in a way that they can understand.
- Strong creative leadership skills.
- Be able to share knowledge, support the creative team members and positively influence the creative directions of the team's work.
- Excellent knowledge of Vectorworks and Cinema 4D.
- Exceptional sketching ability.
- The ability to work any discipline.
- Very good awareness of industry trends and new techniques.
Personality is key, you will need to enthusiastic and conscientious with a great attention to detail. You will need to be great a managing expectations, a strong, confident communicator and of course a wonderful team player, paired with a fantastic sense of humour!
If you'd like to know more, or know someone else who might, then please send me your details, and work portfolio - this must contain examples from each stage of a project, including sketches, visuals through to finished project pictures, presented in an eye pleasing fashion.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.