This award-winning retail design agency, that specialise in the creation and installation of window displays, brand experiences and in-store environments, for global fashion and luxury brands, are looking for a sparky, switched on Project Coordinator to join their talented team.
What will this role include?
- You'll hit the ground running by supporting the wider team, from handling studio admin, arranging travel/ accommodation and the ordering & sourcing of bespoke materials for installations
- You'll be keen to learn, and support the Project Managers in the timely and cost effective delivery of projects, helping your peers manage budgets and tricky project schedules
- You'll be a creative at heart, and whilst this role is administration heavy, you'll be eager to sink your teeth in, learn as much as you can and establish yourself as the go-to support to the wider agency!
As a candidate you will be:
- Organised, savvy and quick on your feet!
- Ideally, you will have experience with the Adobe suite, and strong skills across MS Office and Excel
- Experience in a similar organisational/ admin role within a creative environment is highly advantageous!
- You'll have a passion for design, and the willingness to learn about the technical side of retail design, and the end to end process involved in creating exciting, award winning window displays!
The culture of the agency:
- Like-minded, creative and passionate people!
- Social environment
- Occasional late nights but the team are well rewarded and hard work is always acknowledged
If you are an experienced Project Coordinator, with the skills above, keen to develop your career within retail design and creative window displays, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly