Midweight Art Director/Designer
Our client, a phenomenal high-end fashion boutique, are seeking an exceptional junior and midweight Art Director to join their dynamic and passionate team based in their stunning South Kensington Offices. This is an exciting time to join the company, your role will be integral in supporting the Senior Art Director and Visual Director to develop and deliver all creative projects across the brand!
Your role and responsibilities:
You will have the opportunity to develop and deliver across ALL design output by the brand- this will span across all product categories and communications materials.
Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Research and Art Direction support
- Collaborate with designers on smaller design briefs, create layouts and final artwork.
- Image and trend research: creative referencing, sourcing creative partners the department can collaborate with i.e. photographers, models, stylists, set designers, illustrators, editors for senior creative team to help with the development of ideas, concepts and presentations
- Campaign support (under direction of Visual Director & Snr Art Director)
- Pre-production: development of preproduction documents
- Post-production: retouching notes, management of the final delivery of imagery, layout development, cropping and setting up advertising guidelines, digital and outdoor format artwork
- Works with project managers and team members to provide professional recommendations for concept, art direction (as requested/ required), production, print buying, and monitors quality control
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS
- Solid understanding of campaign development and executions
- Experience in motion design/ editing preferable but not essential
- Knowledge in digital design preferable but not essential
- The ability to grasp marketing, licensee and PR needs and consider practical solutions
- High visual aesthetic and experience of lifestyle or fashion brands
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Impeccable on craft and detail
If you are passionate about fashion, and want the opportunity to work hard for a highly reputable and leading fashion boutique, then look no further!
Apply for Midweight Art Director/Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly