Inbound Sales Manager
A friendly and fast-growing contract furniture dealer based in South West London is looking for an inbound sales manager. They are looking for someone with a keen interest in design to join their team. This company supplies furniture to some of the top hospitality venues in the UK and abroad.
- Reporting to the sales director, you will be responsible for inbound sales and be the main point of contact to designated clients, dealing with all sales enquiries.
- Working alongside the customers finding suitable furniture specifications for products.
- You should have a good understanding of the company and its products and be able to oversee projects.
- Using the companies CRM system you will have to be competent in logging all your activities.
- Responsible for chasing up deposits and balance payments where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- A background in furniture or other interiors-related industry would be preferable
- A keen interest in furniture and design
- Highly organised with a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Working closely with the project handlers to deliver presentations
- Clear communication skills with problem solving capabilities
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
Competitive salary based on prior experience plus commission. Benefits include 4% company pension contribution, AXA private healthcare, 20 days holiday (plus all bank holidays and days between Christmas and New Year).