Senior Digital Producer
Senior Digital Producer, £40,000 - London
A wonderful creative digital agency based in North London is looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join the project management and production team.
The perfect candidate must have experience dealing with clients face to face and is comfortable working with designers and developers. You will be responsible for handling project progress in line with agreed deadlines and budgets. You will be working alongside the creative team and directors to complete projects from end to end.
We're looking for a Digital Producer who has a cool approach and comes with a fun & energetic personality with an exceptional understanding of both the creative process, specifically around large and complex digital projects. It is important that you can use Waterfall and Agile methodologies from time to time and comfortable with conducting big multi-stakeholder briefs for global clients. You need to have passion for digital and UX design with a strong interest in building great campaigns.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Establishing the scope of work and providing quotes for new projects
- Must have 3-4 years of experience
- Managing the smooth and timely delivery of projects, including oversight of budgets and timelines
- Contributing to pitch proposals
- Logistically facilitating client workshops
- Scheduling the studio workflow to ensure deadlines can be met (sourcing freelance support when required)
- Client liaison, ensuring clients are aware of project progress
Please send most up to date CV.