This leading British manufacturer of bespoke furniture, cabinetry and specialist joinery works closely with prominent private, professional and commercial clients worldwide. Experienced in all aspects of joinery manufacture and installation, they work closely with main contractors, designers and architects on both classical and contemporary interiors including dressing rooms, staircases and libraries, cinemas, wine rooms and games rooms.
Ever busy, they are currently seeking a Project Manager to manage and maintain programmes to meet both Company and Client objectives. As well as running these projects and being responsible for their team's performance and output the Project Managers also assist in the bidding / winning process in order to maximise the commercial advantage.
Person / Experience Required:
- Project Management experience from within cabinet making / furniture / joinery / interior design industry
- The ability to manage and lead intern members of a project team
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of financials around projects
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of AutoCAD to read and amend drawings for manufacture
- An uderstanding of basic revenue models and P/L forecasts
- Experience of making efficient use of resources and controlling costs