Creative Artworker / Typesetter
Position: Creative Artworker / Typesetter
Our client is a creative production agency based in London. They specialise in helping clients organise, streamline and deliver marketing content, services and products nationally and internationally, tailored and optimised for all channels, territories and audiences.
They are looking for a Creative Artworker / Typesetter to join the studio working on a wide range of print and digital collateral. You will be an experienced Creative Artworker / Typesetter and preferably be able to turn your hand to digital projects too.
- Typeset artwork following style specifications and maintain consistency
- Work across collateral for print and digital including creating HTML banners and emails
- Correct copy from proofreaders' marked up corrections
- Make alterations to designs in collaboration with designers
- Retouch imagery as necessary
- Check templates and files are correct for print / publishing including image set up, bleed, fonts, trapping etc
- Prepare high resolution PDFs to printer specifications
- Maintain filing and archiving systems
The successful applicant will
Ideally be from an advertising agency background and be enthusiastic, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail, lots of initiative and great communication skills.
- Have substantial experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate flair and imaginative responses to the brief, with a good eye for colour and imagery
- Show a quick understanding of the style and objectives of each project
- Have a full understanding of the print process.
- Understand proofreading marks and have experience handling heavy typesetting amends
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Have advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and preferably HTML too
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Creative Artworker / Typesetter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly