Senior Landscape Architect
This company is a multi-disciplinary design practice, embracing masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and landscape planning. Our award-winning practice operates throughout the UK and internationally, across projects of all work stages.
They offer great opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge, within a supportive and stimulating work environment. Their studios are creative and sociable, with an international team of talented designers.
They are looking for highly talented Senior Landscape Architects to join our London studio, with direct design implementation experience. Experienced chartered landscape architects are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe suite & SketchUp. Revit would be an advantage.
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas from early concepts through to technical stages
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Solid UK practice experience at all levels
- Ability to lead and direct assistants and mentor junior members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude with ability to demonstrate technical abilities, design flair and advanced CAD & presentation skills in a beautiful portfolio of work.
Successful candidates will ideally be CMLI, although not essential (an equivalent overseas qualification would suffice), and have a strong interest and proven skills in landscape design and project management of landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally.
Experience of delivering planning applications in the UK, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on site experience, will be desirable.
If this sounds like you apply now or call me on 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.