About Our Client
A luxury travel company who have been trading for nearly 30 years. From starting in a basement in South West London, they are now a global company working with both large and start up clients arranging over 10,000 charters every year. Despite their global success and extensive growth, they still cradle their small, family mentality.
They are now looking for an experienced CRM Consultant to join their global marketing team for a minimum of three months to focus on retention and loyalty.
- Advise and consult on what questions to ask in order to use customer data in the most efficient way
- Consult on the existing engagement and multichannel loyalty programmes
- Work with the Department Heads to establish the best way to refresh the acquisition and retention strategy
- Implement a best practice CRM ways of working ensuring that the customer journey is at the forefront of the strategy
- Proven track record of delivering complex CRM strategies with a particular focus on retention and loyalty
- Experience of adapting CRM systems
- Background in B2B/luxury travel is ideal
- A can-do attitude and a collaborative nature Can work to tight deadlines and target driven