Global Data Driven Marketing Manager
Global Data Driven Marketing Manager
€72K-€84K + Generous Benefits & Bonus Package
With a passion for the digital world and experience spanning data/analytics, ad serving, programmatic advertising, DMP strategy and other digital toolsets, this is an exceptional opportunity to take your digital agency training into a challenging client-side role. Our client, an FMCG/CPG multinational with a portfolio of global power brands, is looking for a super-smart candidate who can use data and insight to help develop innovative digital solutions that drive real business and brand growth. Working alongside the wider marketing & digital teams, this could involve interaction/experience design, social and mobile initiatives, media planning and brand strategy development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Media data, analytics and digital measurement, applying data-driven techniques for digital marketing campaigns across multiple geographies and brands
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to build big data solutions
- Defining and developing a digital analytics approach that will cascade across the brand portfolio and ladder into overall communications KPIs
- Driving innovation by staying current on emerging digital measurement tools, strategies and trends
- Evaluating the effectiveness of big data marketing programs and leading the creation of best practices
- Taking on a role as a media lead in developing briefs and media measurement initiatives
- External metrics benchmarking, competitive research, online customer surveys
- Manage key agencies, strategic partners and internal stakeholders on a day to day basis
Key Skills Checklist
- Minimum 10 years of digital, data/analytics experience, including some agency-side experience
- Hands on experience with verification partners, ad serving, programmatic, publisher direct relationships, DMP strategy and development, CRM strategy and development, and other digital toolsets
- Knowledgeable about digital campaign process from planning, negotiation, tagging and trafficking. Ability to understand key stakeholders across agency/teams to drive executional performance
- Hands on experience being strategic and executional lead with data providers
- Ability to simplify and communicate business impact of data and digital metrics such as viewability
- Expert in one or more areas of analytics - paid, owned, earned, advanced analytics, ROI analyses, data driven communications etc.
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current trends, innovations and best practices.
- Exceptionally strong communications and presentation skills
- Internationally mobile with a willingness to travel on a regular basis
A blue-chip global FMCG business with a huge portfolio of leading brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, this company invests heavily in innovation and massive A&P spends, demonstrating huge and consistent growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you'll find plenty of drive and energy and a direct and open style; a working environment surrounded by smart people, where you'll have exceptional opportunities to make your mark throughout your career.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com