H.R Assistant: 12 month contract (maternity cover)
About this role
Based in Clerkenwell, this creative retail branding agency are looking for a junior H.R & payroll assistant to provide administrative support to their busy team.
- Administration of key employment processes including new starters, probation letters and leaver notification
- Preparation of all HR written correspondence
- Preparing the monthly payroll & assisting with any staff queries- training can be provided
- Administration of the company's pension scheme
- Maintenance of the HR database and accurate employee records
- Recording and monitoring staff absences & holidays.
- Co-ordinating the appraisal process & training support.
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Giving inductions and coordinating all new starter administration
- Provide advice about staff benefits and manage all administration of staff benefit schemes
- Keeping up to date of changes in employment law
- Ability to see improved methods of working within HR & payroll processes
- Provide reception cover, excellent telephone manner and enjoy providing front of house support
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Solid generalist H.R experience
- Knowledge of payroll & pension administration an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with highly confidential information.
- H.R qualification or studying towards one.
An excellent communicator with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced and exciting studio.