Junior Marketing Manager
This is a great direct marketing role to really develop your DM, catalogue and email skills within a friendly, fun and sociable team. Based Essex £30-35k
This online and mail order retailer of household fixtures and fittings truly believes on developing its people, so you'll see your skills really grow here. It's also a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
About the role
You'll managed the customer retention marketing strategy and budget, focusing on multi-channel marketing activity, including but not limited to catalogue, direct mail and email. You will drive customer engagement, loyalty and revenue through identification and delivery of insight driven, inspiring and innovative campaigns. You will also manage an Email Executive and other individuals as the team grows, to help successfully deliver the strategy.
You will have:
- Campaign management expertise across direct mail, email and catalogues
- Highly organised and responsible for own deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent managing a sizeable budget
- Creatively minded
- Confident liaising with other departments and external suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the aptitude and ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Previous management experience
This great Junior Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/