Internal Communications Manager | 12-month contract
We are proud to be recruiting for a major global brand, renowned for their expertise across a range of professional services. They are a global firm with over 30,000+ staff and $4 billion in revenues.
They are now looking for a confident Internal Comms Manager to join the team for a one-year maternity cover contract.
This is a wide-ranging role so you'll have solid influencing skills and be confident to challenge the status quo to advise stakeholders on good practice for both project and business-as-usual communications.
- Work closely with the board team to keep informed of firm-wide positioning messages, statements or approaches that need to be disseminated
- Implement and develop the agreed IC strategy in consultation and conjunction with stakeholders across the business
- Write, edit and/or curate content for national digital channels including intranet news centre and fortnightly email newsletter
- Schedule and manage content for firm-wide print and digital broadcast channels including posters, TV screens and screensavers
- Project manage and lead delivery of key firm-wide communications projects including internal report and annual firm-wide engagement activity
- Act as a consultant to advise on channel selection, audiences, messaging and house styles
Key skills & requirements
- Expert working knowledge of internal digital content management systems (Sharepoint an advantage)
- Management of an internal marketing/automation system integrated with HR systems a benefit
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in internal communications and engagement practice and measurement
- Confident in communicating and presenting key messages
- Creative in approach and idea generation while being delivery focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong PowerPoint skills
To find out more, please apply.