Workplace Pitch Interior Designer
One of London's leading design & build companies who specialise in high end office interior design, are looking for a dynamic workplace pitch designer, who is also hands on with AutoCAD, to join their expanding fit out team.
The ideal candidate will be charismatic, extremely client facing and confident in pitching to CEO's of large blue-chip companies. They will be proficient in AutoCAD and capable of getting involved in all stages of the interior design process, whilst also managing a small team of technicians and designers.
The candidate must come from either a commercial Workplace or Design and Build background and have proven experience of creating beautiful yet commercially viable projects in London.
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Pitch Interior Designer role, please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Pitch Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Dealing with clients confidently
- Sourcing materials and assembling presentations
- Assisting in all aspects such as preparation for client presentations
- Producing technical packages
Key attributes of the Workplace Pitch Interior Designer include:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- A high level of design, presentation and technical skill is required
- Around 5 years' experience
- Display the ability to produce concept work using hand sketches or computer software to a professional standard
- Being able to produce mood boards that communicate concept schemes clearly
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer job than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.