Project Design Coordinator
This company are a market leader in soft furnishings and fabrics and are looking for a detail driven Project Design Coordinator to join their team. The showroom is based in the heart of Clerkenwell. The role would entail looking after the design aspects of their projects.
The role would specialises in the understanding of architectural drawings in order to capture the vision of the architect involved. You will be required to produce drawings from design through to actual production.
- Supporting Sales Managers to specify projects
- Liaising with Architects and relevant customer to get involved in the project lifestyle
- Working together with architects on special requirements they have.
- Recognize any challenges that may arise through evaluating the project accurately from tender drawings.
- Through technical advise you will be supporting the sales reps and clients with design detailing
- Develop and design solutions for technical challenges that may arise through all stages of the design process.
- Liaise with the production team and product team on all designs
Skills and Experience
- Advanced in the use of AutoCad. You must be able to read architectural drawings and should ideally have knowledge of SolidWorks
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally you would of studied a technical/design - related course or degree
- You will be a 3-D thinker with the ability to translate that into 2D formats
- An understanding of construction and building techniques
- Self- motivation with a passion for development and improvement
Benefits include 9% pension contribution. BUPA - Dental and Medical.10% yearly Bonus. Salary negotiable dependent on experience.