Are you an experienced Performance/Search Marketing professional looking for your next challenge? Are you able to think strategically as well as deliver short term wins? We are looking for a Performance/Search Marketing Manager to join a well-known global consumer business in the South on a permanent basis.
We need an experienced performance marketing /SEO professional to manage implement and optimise Search Marketing for all areas of the business, utilising paid and earned techniques to find, engage and acquire audiences through relevant channels and platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Briefing, Coordinating and aligning agencies on search activities
- Managing day-to-day optimisation of Paid and Organic Search activity (keywords, ad copies, budgets).
- Ensure the integrity of business location information online
- Manage and optimise Google Shopping Activity
- Work with the performance marketing manager and brand managers to identify search marketing opportunities for each segment and execute campaigns to plan
- Creation of search optimised landing pages to support paid and organic activity
- Guide and support marketing managers and agencies in the creation of SEO-optimised off-site campaign assets
- Coordinating the implementation of technical and non-technical recommendations in support of search initiatives, ensuring that search activity is tracked
- Liaise with marketing managers to determine and manage performance targets for key initiatives via search eg , Visits, Cost Per Acquisition and ROI
- Coordinate weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews & reporting
- Monitor & Analyse competitive and partner sector activity
In order to succeed you would need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Highly experience in SEO from a Consumer or Retail business
- Creative writing skills and a passion to learn about digital marketing and technology
- Proficient in understanding and using core digital tools: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Merchant Centre, Google My Business.
- Good understanding of both on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- Numerical & Analytical - ability to understand and interpret data from various sources
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work cross functionally within teams and projects