Position: Account Director
Our client is an award winning B2B communications agency based in Surrey. They are looking for an experienced Account Director to join the client services team
As an Account Director you are responsible for all client accounts in your business unit, identifying opportunities to grow each account and move them into new areas. As well as managing your team and the delivery of agreed activity, you should also concentrate on building and maintaining strong client relationships, delivering agreed client activity, managing both up and down where appropriate and acting as an ambassador for the agency.
Build close relationships with each client including:
- Focusing on developing long term strategy for each client, identifying new areas of focus and growth.
- Overseeing the team as they develop PR proposals and plans to support the client's marketing and sales objectives
- Attend regular client meetings to discuss ongoing activity delivery
- Manage the delivery of your client's PR campaigns/activities including managing the writing of press releases, extended articles, brochure/catalogue entries, advertisements and promotional material
- When required, provide expert writing support
- Working with your team, identify forward news and general information pertinent to and about the industry and recommend action to be taken if appropriate
- Meet with your Account Team weekly to progress client activity, review and delegate work, manage responsibilities, set targets and oversee delivery
- Help and encourage your team to build and maintain relationships with each client's target media through regular contact including face-to-face briefings where appropriate
- Generally work to develop skill set of team members, mentoring, nurturing, encouraging and educating them to ensure personal development
- Five - Six year's PR experience
- Ability to develop creative PR ideas and approaches
- Excellent proven communications skills - both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of PR industry processes and practices
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met, including managing multiple PR programmes
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly