Senior Account Manager
Position: Senior Account Manager
Our client is an award winning B2B communications agency based in Surrey. They are looking for an experienced Account Director to join the client services team
As a Senior Account Manager you are responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, delivering agreed client activity, managing both up and down where appropriate and acting as an ambassador for the agency.
At all times to ensure that the agreed PR activity proposed to each of the agency's clients is being managed and delivered effectively and on time and that every opportunity to develop the client's account is developed to its full potential.
Build close relationships with each client including:
- Develop PR proposals and plans to support their marketing and sales objectives
- Conduct regular client meetings to discuss ongoing activity delivery and ensure prompt distribution of minutes from those meetings
- Drive forward the delivery of your client's PR campaigns/activities
- Identify new media and PR opportunities for your clients and make recommendations for PR activity to the client
- Build and maintain relationships with each client's target media through regular contact including face-to-face briefings where appropriate
- Distribute writing responsibility and give precise timings of when work should be delivered
- Distribution and pick up of media coverage including follow up phone calls and accurate collation of coverage for end of month/yearly reporting
- Contact with the media to secure PR opportunities, set up meetings with editors/journalists, secure participation at client events and generally build relationships with the media on behalf of the client
- Generally work to develop skill set of team members, encouraging and motivating to ensure personal development
- Four - Five year's PR experience
- Proven desire to keep abreast of industry issues and changes
- Excellent proven communications skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to develop creative PR ideas and approaches
- In-depth knowledge of PR industry processes and practices
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met, including managing multiple PR programmes
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.