European Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
Are you an experienced Online Marketing professional looking for your next challenge? Are you able to think strategically, work collaboratively and manage a team to deliver results across an international business? We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join a highly dynamic and innovative London based drinks and technology business on a permanent basis. This global business in on a huge growth trajectory and disrupting the industry sector in which it is one of the most exciting players.
We need a highly capable and experienced Marketing professional to develop, manage and grow the sales and marketing strategy for all eRetail concepts within Europe for the business.
Partnering with agencies, the Marketing Manager Ecommerce will establish and grow the vision for the European Ecommerce business. They will develop a cohesive central marketing strategy and from this, strong digital assets and campaign integrations in collaboration with other stakeholders. They will support on local activations in line with the local marketing calendars and measure and track results, addressing performance issues. There are also two direct reports to manage as part of this role.
In order to succeed you would need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in performance marketing ideally from a tech or consumer business
- Have been responsible for a P&L
- Strong project management experience with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Understanding of the retail landscape and opportunities within it
- An ability to lead and coach a team
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and manage stakeholders
- Prepared to push the boundaries and drive innovation
- A real team player
Apply for European Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly