This architectural and interior design practice is currently seeking experienced architects to join its London team.
The architect will work on unique and inspirational projects for the practice. The successful candidate will work on any one of a number of interesting projects in the studio from commercial to residential, therefore needs to be organised and communicative, have a keen eye for detail, with proven experience of working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Your skills and experience:
- good working experience of Revit and AutoCAD
- an ability to think strategically in order to navigate positive responses to the dynamic needs of a project
- attention to detail and the ability to develop designs in 3D and solve complex issues creatively
- a good-natured personality, considerate of others and the ability to work collaboratively
- the ability to listen carefully and communicate with clarity
- able to produce drawings to a very high standard and work as part of a wider design team in a multi discipline environment
- knowledge of UK Building Regulations would be useful but not essential
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with clients/contractors/consultants on a daily basis
- capability to manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team
Apply now if this sounds like you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.