7 days left
- Full Time
Lead Photographer Stoke on Trent 37.5 hours per week
We are an ecommerce customer experience agency. We work with leading retailers, helping them deepen customer engagement and drive sales. Our business depends on a team of highly talented specialists who deliver an excellent service to our clients. We aim to provide a remarkable career experience for our employees, and we're fortunate enough to work with some fantastic fashion brands and most of our new business comes from recommendation.
We are looking for a Lead Photographer to work for our client as part of an inhouse studio team.
Following the lead of the Studio Manager you'll have responsibility for delivering an excellent standard of commercial photography that meets our clients SLA's, quality guidelines and brand expectations across all of the product categories. You'll have an in-depth knowledge of producing commercial and editorial photography, including digital post-production, gained in an online fashion retail environment with a portfolio that reflects e-commerce including model shoots. You'll be able to confidently art direct shoots bringing the client's vision and brief to life and you'll be able to plan the shoot cycles and keep things in budget on time and at a consistently remarkable standard.
Essential skills and experience
- You'll be a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain accuracy in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are able to work with the team to define the style guidelines across fashion and still life to deliver styling of merchandise that accurately and aspirationally represents the brand.
- You can confidently own periodic meetings to review upcoming and seasonal intake.
- You'll consistently produce high quality and on-brand imagery, taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of your output.
- You regularly keep up to date with current styles and trends within ecommerce photography for development and growth of the team and business.
- You'll possess excellent communication skills, an active listener, able to convey complex issues succinctly and with the correct priority.
- You are able to influence people creatively and gain stakeholder results.
- You have solid experience with building innovative processes from the ground up and executing large scale team projects.
- You have the ability to translate a business vision into a repeatable creative process, building collaboration and consensus between business units.
- You are a proactive problem solver, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
- You are calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high volume studio environment.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Experience and Qualifications
- A strong commercial and editorial photography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and a working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, colour quality and aesthetics.
- A degree in commercial photography and/or related field
- Advanced-level proficiency of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One Pro.
Apply for Lead Photographer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly