Senior Graphic Designer - Music
A music and innovation company who are a truly inspirational force in their industry are seeking a highly talented Senior Graphic Designer to join their design team in East London. Design is a key component for the company and the Senior Graphic Designer will be an integral member in the studio.
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Working collaboratively and leading a team of designers and creatives in the creation of campaigns, leading on the visual creative direction of all projects
- Leading in the creation of visual assets including product and lifestyle art direction and photography, mock ups, graphics and social content, video and more
- Working collaboratively with the wider business with the ability to implement and evolve the brand
- Leading on a range of design disciplines with an inquisitive mind set and superb time-management skills
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A creative mindset with an excellent sense of typography, colour and layout
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience of and being excited by nurturing junior team members, recognising their personal growth and using your experience in team development to grow the design team further
- A passion for music, technology and/or start-up mentality
This role will offer you;
If you're looking to join an exciting company who are true innovators, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest.