Senior Marketing Manager
Following dRMM winning the 2017 Stirling Prize, we have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our established architectural practice based in London.
This is a new position and as such there will be every chance to help shape the role within dRMM.
dRMM Architects is an award winning design-led studio based in London Bridge. We are an international team of 50 architects working on a diverse and exciting range of projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the Marketing Manager Role
As the Marketing Manager you will play a key role in the development and delivery of company's marketing plan to build continued awareness and create new business. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Define the company's marketing strategy
- Lead and execute marketing activities
- Work closely with the architects studio to understand our clients and create marketing programmes that drive demand and engagement
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing and new project development
- Formulate media strategy
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns (PR, social media, web/SEO, events, etc.)
- On-going planning and development of the company website
- Develop and execute a plan to improve and enhance client experience, including corporate hospitality
- Establish and implement short and long-term goals, objectives, policies and KPIs to measure and monitor marketing effectiveness
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Input into the strategy for bids and proposals
- Day to day management of the PR
- Must be educated to a degree level in marketing, experience in architectural an advantage
- Possess at least 5 years of experience working within a similar role, ideally in architecture or construction industry
- Proven track record in the development and execution of marketing plans
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation, time management skills
- Proven track record of working independently
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a strong team player
- Experience of people management
To apply please submit your CV, samples of work and a short cover letter detailing your suitability to the role and notice period (if applicable) below.
dRMM are an equal opportunities employer. Salary dependent on experience, and compliance with dRMM salary band.
Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss submissions over the telephone. Application deadline: Thursday, 24th May 2018