Media Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Media Manger to develop, deliver and own the acquisition performance across online and offline channels on a 12 month fixed term contact. We're looking for an enthusiastic and autonomous media manager to join a London based well established Fintech business.
As an acquisition marketing focused role, you will lead the day-to-day customer acquisition performance across above the line channels including TV, Digital and Radio. You will be responsible for developing, delivering and owning a multi-million £ media strategy across online and offline channels. You will also be required to brief out to media and creative agencies with a strong focus on offline channels.
- Increase customer acquisition to drive growth and increase revenue
- Develop a test and learn roadmap to persistently optimise performance
- Identify new and upcoming technologies for digital marketing channels
- Create and manage reports on KPI's and share information across teams
- Strong experience in channel marketing, online and offline. TV experience is essential
- Experience of reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and plans
- Experience of managing external agencies in particular media agencies
- Experience in financial or professional services is preferred but not essential
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking with the ability to use data as a basis to validate assumptions
- Creative and innovative mindset with a strong customer and commercial focus to deliver engaging campaigns
- Understanding of compliance and working in a highly regulated environment
- Strong analytical mindset and results driven
- Creative and innovative with a strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team working and stakeholder management skills
This is an opportunity to join an innovative business and highly talented team on a 12 month fixed term contract with a potential of becoming permanent. If you enjoy working in an innovative close-knit team where all ideas are welcome and understand the different channels of acquisition, media planning & buying then this is the role for you.