Senior Interior Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
This Interior Design Consultancy offers a complete design service for the home and garden under one roof. The unique service combines the expertise of interior designers and garden designers with that of highly skilled local craftsmen and technicians offering a fresh approach for the residential marketplace.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Interior Designer with management experience to lead their team whilst working on their own projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- At least 6 years' experience of high-end residential projects
- Good leadership qualities
- Able to adapt their style to client's requirements, flexibility in approach
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to run own projects from concept to completion
- Fully proficient in CAD (VectorWorks or AutoCAD)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of suppliers for FF&E elements
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly