This is a really high profile new role leading planning and strategy on two of the biggest accounts at this dynamic forward-thinking agency. £80k
This agency is fast making a name for itself on the basis of its amazing relationships with their clients, working in genuine partnership and really adding value. With a dynamic leadership team, they're refining their offering and going great guns on the new business side. Lovely new state of the art offices makes them a definite destination agency!
About the role
You will have plenty of autonomy in this role, responsible for the planning on two of the most significant clients within the agencies' remit in the FS and membership sectors. Working closely with your clients' businesses, you'll have the opportunity to drive real significant change. Your objectives will include really raising the bar creatively as well from an effectiveness perspective, and working across all business areas to help align comms at organisational level. You'll also lead a massive repositioning project and the subsequent translation into comms. You'll lead a wide variety of projects, with responsibility for almost every channel.
You will need to work closely with planners and analysts on your key accounts to ensure that your solutions are measurable. You'll be working closely and collaboratively with creative teams and have the ability to inspire them. You'll need to develop close relationships with a wide range of clients across your key accounts.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial integrated planner, who wants to innovate and do things differently. You'll have through the line marketing skills. You'll be curious about people, psychology, culture and technology. You'll be able to get to insights fast, without big research budgets.
You will have;
- experience of developing integrated comms strategies across the customer journey and of developing and delivering performance marketing
- planning experience across a broad range of integrated channels campaigns including a solid appreciation of data, direct and email
- a strong understanding of behavioural psychology and its application to marketing
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to derive insight from wide ranging data sources, and to simplify complex problems
- The ability to work collaboratively: with clients, a strong and capable client service function
- Strong communication skills: the ability to be clear and inspiring in written and verbal communications
- Strong commercial understanding to ensure thinking is grounded in clients' business issues
- An ability to work collaboratively with clients
- The ability to think laterally to solve problems under time and budget constraints
- Strong understanding of data analytics and the tools available to evaluate the effectiveness of our work
You will be a team player and be collaborative, curious, open minded, proactive, enthusiastic and self-starting.
This great Senior Planner role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles across account handling and planning, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/