Digital Creative Artworker (FTC 3months)
We are looking for a talented Digital Creative Artworker to join one of UK's biggest and most respected media and entertainment companies, based in Central London.
Working alongside the Digital and Creative team, you will be responsible for designing artworks, mainly for web or mobile, ensuring all the assets are eye-catching, on brand and engaging for the user.
Your main tasks will include:
- Create artworks for consumer facing digital products (i.e. apps, website, advertising and marketing campaigns, social media, video, etc).
- Ensure that all the artwork is delivered on time and is accurate, on brand and to the highest standard.
- Create master templates to use throughout the organisation.
- Working within the guidelines and updating the guidelines when necessary.
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking production ready artwork.
- Ability to work on multiple project at a time.
Your skills and experience:
- Advanced command of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Previous experience as a creative artworker gained preferably within Media and Entertainment industries.
- Ability to create photoshop layers for the Video Team.
- Understanding of Front End Design.
- Accurate, with strong attention to detail.
We are looking for someone passionate, with a creative eye and a keen interest for the entertainment industry, someone who likes to think outside the box and deliver impactful visuals.
If this sounds like you, please apply sending your CV and Portfolio.
This is a fixed term contract of 3 months, with a possible extension/permanent contract at the end of it.