Marketing Data Intelligence Manager
Do you have expertise in data analysis, mining and modelling and an interest in consumer behaviour?
Senior Marketing Analyst - London (with some flexible working)
Around £63K to £67K plus up to around £10K bonus potential, plus healthcare and generous holiday allowance
Lovely client-side role for well-known brand. Exciting and varied position if you are passionate about data..
A Senior Marketing Analyst / Data Intelligence Manager is required to support the internal marketing teams and help deliver insightful analysis of customer behaviour from customer data, research data and web analytics
As part of the insight team, you will use analysis, data mining and modelling to build customer understanding in the business and ensure informed development of propositions, products and marketing campaigns.
- Work with CRM databases, digital and web data to help develop and implement data models identifying and predicting customer behaviour (e.g. churn, growth, cross-sell).
- Deliver analytical insight to enable efficient business decision making.
- Ensure the effectiveness of current predictive models used within marketing activity, you'll be a driving force for the further use of high end analytic techniques and methodologies (data mining/science, propensity modelling etc.),
- Design and implement customer behaviour analysis to drive insight-driven decision making in marketing.
- Expertise in a marketing environment - working on data analysis, mining and modelling
- Familiar with a data analysis tools - excellent experience of one of the following- SPSS, SAS, SQL or R
- Excel skills
- Data visualisation skills - able to create a narrative and clearly convey your findings to a variety of audiences and stakeholders (Qlikview or FastStats could be handy, but not essential)
- A team player with strong communication skills and the ability to make recommendations
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop one team member.
This great role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles across account handling and planning, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/