6 days left
- Full Time
A very successful and entrepreneurial brand in Southend who are number 1 in the UK in their field is looking for an integrated designer to join their team.
They have a brand new beautifully designed office space which creates a top tier working environment.
This role will be predominantly digital but will involve quite a lot of branding too so strong print knowledge is necessary too.
Working for this rapidly growing brand with distributors across the entire UK you will take ownership of the brand and use your knowledge and creative thinking to produce high quality designs. This will include all visuals for their website, regular marketing Emails, campaigns and Social Media content.
You'll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under your own initiative, producing high quality creative responses, as well as being happy pitching in with the day-to-day visual tweaks.
- Fluent in Adobe CS suite skills (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Able to produce designs under tight timeframes
- Conceptual thinking and able to create brand identities
- A keen eye for detail
- A clear communicator
- A wide range of technical skills in all aspects of print and digital
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
Premiere Pro and After Effects would be hugely beneficial but is not a necessity. There is capacity for you to learn these programmes if you have an interest in motion.
This is an amazing chance to work in a small team within a large well established and very passionate brand.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly