Luxury retail brand is looking for a Creative Artworker for their small inhouse design team.
You will be reporting into the Global Brand Director and will ultimately be responsible for the creation of and amending both print ready and digital ready artwork in line with the global brand guidelines.
Coupled with a deep understanding of the luxury goods market as well as an exceptional eye for detail you will have significant experience working with Adobe Creative Suite namely InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. You will understand and have experience in layout, typography, retouching and printer specifications as well as being proficient in PowerPoint. An understanding of Flash and HTML would be a benefit but not imperative.
An exciting and diverse role, this position will also involve working with the wider Marketing team both in Product Marketing and with the Regional Heads of Marketing (EMEA & USA) to ensure that all NPD and market activation plans are delivered on time and in usable formats.
Product & Packaging
- Creative Research & Mood Boarding for briefing external packaging design agency
- Amending and editing third party agency designs and artworks for primary and secondary packaging
- Designing all ancillary packaging requirements (ingredients leaflets / base labels etc)
- Supporting on the photography and re-touching of all product pack shots.
- Filing, archiving and tracking all artwork and creative assets
- Designing marketing materials including but not limited to invites, ATL adverts & press releases
- Art working large and small scale graphics for in-store POS from core creative
- Creation of visual merchandising planograms and guidelines
- Re-sizing and preparing digital assets and files for online retail partners
- Building Creative Tool Kits for global market roll out
- Supporting the Global Brand Director to ensure that brand guidelines and TOV are always adhered to across all platforms
- Design and layout of any brand level brochure for both corporate and consumer purposes
- Design all external brand presentations required at retailer and partner meetings for Sales & Marketing teams
- Design and layout of sales education material for counter teams
- Any other Ad Hoc artwork and design requests
- 3-5 years' experience working as an artworker or in a design based role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint
- Ideally you will have an understanding of working in-house as well as any agency experience
- Creative flair and forward thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An understanding of the luxury goods industry
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A team player who takes a collaborative approach to getting the job done
- A creative and logical thinker who takes a pro-active approach to completing tasks and delivering work on time
- An interest in beauty not necessary but favourable